2014年3月3日月曜日

dear my classmates


I have countless experiences and memories in this one month. For example, visiting my friend in Los Angeles, going on a travel to Las Vegas, and renting a boat at Newport Beach. However, the time I spent in Irvine with my classmates is more precious than anything. I think we were all nervous at first class. Not only the teachers, but also we had difficulties in memorizing our names since we have many students in the class, and came from different countries as well. The more time we spent together, the more we got to know each other, I felt.
 
Gradually, I got to know your hobbies, majors, future dream, cultures, and so on. As we finished some presentations or projects in the classes, I also felt that we became closer. I was curious about everything about you honestly. Last but not least, what I want to say to you is that “thank you very much.” I’m really proud of being in “UCI Extension conversation & culture level F”, and won’t forget forever. I wish you lucks from Japan.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It was a good chance to meet people from different parts of the world and realize that we are not so different after all. As we travel and meet new people, the world becomes smaller and our mutual understanding grows. I'm glad you had a wonderful time here. You had many new adventures. We will miss you!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks to Hanlin, I really enjoyed level F class!! I am miss you. Don't forget me and our classmates.

    返信削除
  3. You will be missed. Good luck Hanlin.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you, Hanlin. I want to meet you again in Japan.
    Good luck !

    返信削除
  5. My friend was a pleasure to live with you these four weeks! Let's do some in Brazil and now in Japan!

    返信削除