2014年2月25日火曜日

Newport Beach



The most memorable destination for me is Newport Beach. I went there several times during my stays in Irvine, however, when I went there for the first time is more memorable than other times. One of the reason is that it was my first time to go to a beach in California, view was so beautiful, magnificent, and impressive, and even I didn’t expect it was such nice.
 
And, the other reason is that I took the bus to get to Newport from UCI, the difficulty was we didn’t have much bus on weekday’s afternoon. In addition to that, we didn’t have a bus which goes to where I wanted to go, so I decided to walk all along the road while looking at a map. I found a rich neighborhood there, which made me feel that I would like to live there.
 
Finally, I reached Newport public beach. I saw almost no people, nice sunny weather, beautiful sunset, a sandy beach, and many sailboats. I was moved by all of them. Once I saw the scenery, I felt that it was definitely good for me to come to California and even wanted to live in this neighbor. It was really nice short trip, and this happened when only 5 days had passed since I came to California.
 

7 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy Newport Beach! It is a beautiful, relaxing, and refreshing place. There are many beautiful beaches all along the California coast.

    返信削除
  2. I'm surprised you found the beach empty, i have always seen it very busy. what time did you go?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. the beach is locted near NewPort Peir, usually empty.
      if you want to know exactlly where it is, please feel free to ask me.

      削除
  3. I heard of it from Hiroya. He said it's the most beautiful beach. According to your introduction, I think it's a place which is worthy to go.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. yes, it is. you should visit as soon as possible.

      削除