2014年2月18日火曜日

my parents


The people who I admire the most are my parents. It has been 16 years since they moved to Japan. As I heard their story about the early days in Japan, it must be hard time for them. They started their own business, which is related to cars, that’s why I love cars, by the way. They are always hard worker. When I was little, I saw nobody at home because they were at their office during the day. It made me a little bit lonely after coming back from school when I was a child, however it also made me strong. Since I saw them working really hard, I always wanted to follow their example.
 
On the other hand, they also like to travel around on weekends. We used to have a trip to many places, a hot spring spot, climbing a mountain and going cycling. We really enjoyed that time, and I still remember those days. Unfortunately, as I moved up to senior class, I got busier and busier because of school assignment, so we had less chance to go out than before. Anyway, I’m proud of being their son, and also respect them very much. One of my dream is to work like them, enjoy weekends like them, and act like them. All I have to do now is to study hard to prepare for the future.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I see that you have such a wonderful family and my parents are both work so I can understand too how you felt lonely ..

    返信削除
  2. I'm glad you have a great family. Sounds like your parents love you very much.

    返信削除
  3. You must appreciate because the people who can admire their parents like you are not so many. That's the best thing.:)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you very much, Yumi. respecting parents and being modest are the point of success, haha

      削除
  4. thinking back now, it was good for me because I learned many things even though I was little, though managing to do what I could do by myself.

    返信削除